Landlord and tenant
We advise Landlords and Letting Agents of residential property on all issues arising out of residential tenancies.
We advise Landlords and Managing Agents of commercial property on all issues arising out of business and residential Leases.
The law regarding business and residential Leases is constantly changing and can be complex. Therefore legal advice should be sought to avoid the many legal pitfalls. We provide free initial telephone advice on all landlord and tenant issues.
We can provide expert advice and assistance with respect to the following:
- Landlord and Tenant 1954 Act Notices
- Business Lease renewals and terminations
- Self help (distress and forfeiture by peaceable re-entry)
- Forfeiture (Section 146 Notices and court proceedings)
- Lease disputes
- Disrepair disputes
- Commercial rent arrears and service charge arrears recovery
- Dilapidation claims
- Tenant Insolvency
- Rent review disputes
- Break notice disputes
- Unreasonable refusal to assign lease
We carry out many of our services on a fixed fee basis.
For further information, or to discuss your case, email firstname.lastname@example.org.