Immigration has become a complex area of law in recent years. There are fewer options to switch categories and to regularise your stay in the UK. Links Legal Immigration Department consist of a specialist team of solicitors with experience of over 10 years who can give you the solution you crave.
Our team of lawyers have the expertise to deal with varying complex and contentious cases in all categories:
- Asylum and Fresh Application for asylum
- Point Based System:
- Applications for Sponsorship License
- Nationality & Citizenship
- Extensions of leave and Indefinite leave to remain leading from all immigration categories
- EU nationals and family members
- Human Rights
- All categories of Visitors to the UK
- Entry Clearance as spouse, child and elderly dependants
- Applications on grounds of Outside Immigration Rule
- Detention, Bail and Removals
- Appeals to the First Tier and Upper Tribunal
- Appeals to the Court of Appeal and High Court
- Challenging Administrative decisions at the High Court
- Appeals to the Supreme Court and European Court of Human Rights
Our job is to explore all available options and give you the right one so you can protect your rights and entitlement in the United Kingdom.
You will also have the peace of mind knowing your case is handled from start to end personally by one solicitor. In the event of an appeal, you will be represented in Court by a top immigration barrister. You therefore get the best services throughout.
We provide Consultation so you can discuss your case freely with no obligation to instruct us. Once instructed, we have a fixed fee scheme for all types of applications and appeals.
If instructed within 1 month of consultation, we will deduct the consultation fees from the overall.
For further information, or to discuss your case, email firstname.lastname@example.org